Local Club Monthly Events...
is a rolling 30-day listing of EC12 one day regattas
reported to the class by local organizers.
Class Sailing Schedule
Cup, R3 Championship,
Morrisville NC, June 6-7
Green Mountain Regatta,
Stowe VT, June 6-7
- Jamey Betz is the Region 2 Champion having won at
- Gerry Cobley won the Soak at the Oak
regatta in High Point NC.
- Chuck Luscomb is the winner of the Nor'Easter
regatta in Kiingworth CT.
- Dick Hedderick won the Jacksonville Regatta
and took home the Florida Championship as well.
to Scott Vernon on winning the Gone With The Wind
Regatta in Atlanta.
- Dr. Robert Greer
wins a tie breaker over Jon Luscomb in St. Pete.
- Danny Thomas continues his winning
streak at Liberty Bell in Mount Laurel
- Danny Thomas won his 5th Champions
regatta in Charleston SC.
- Jon Luscomb wins at home in the Valentine's
Regatta in PBG.
- YES, an EC12 can be built in one day. Read
about it on the Discussion site.
- Jamey Betz is the 2014 EC12 National Champion.
He beat out FIVE past Champs at Chicago Race Week.
- 2015 NCR site is now live HERE
version of Class Rules have been posted HERE.
Class Measurement Certification Policy is posted HERE.
- Be sure to
get your entries in for the upcoming regattas.
Seeding List and recommendations for running multi-fleet